B a p dating game dating to exclusive relationship
– Zico’s ideal type: – He was born in Seoul, South Korea. – Education: Digital Seoul Cultural Arts University – Specialties: Singing – He trained the shortest out of all the members, but has had 6 years of vocal training. – Sub-unit: T2U – Taeil’s ideal type: – He was born in Seoul, South Korea.
– He thinks his eyes are his worst trait because they’re so small, so he often wears sunglasses and hats. – Education: Induk University (Broadcasting Major) – Specialties: Dancing (Popping and Hip Hop) – His stage “B-Bomb“ means to be rare and unique.
– According to industry insiders, he plans to set up a one-man agency and focus on his solo career. – According to Zico, Taeil never ages in personality and appearance.
– Block B’s company, Seven Seasons, announced that even if Zico didn’t renew his contract, the future of Block B as a 7-members band is still under discussions. O Block B still consists of 7 members, even if under different agencies. – According to B-Bomb, Taeil’s actually quite the scaredy-cat so if you stay hidden and jump out to surprise him, he’ll get scared.
– Kyung and Zico have known each other since Elementary school – Park Kyung is a member of Mensa International, and has an IQ of about 156. He tried out again a year later after losing 10Kg and training intensively to improve his vocals and dancing skills.
(“Problematic Men”) – He and Zico think that girls with piercings are pretty. – His last name is Pyo, so when he was trying to come up with a stage name he came up with either “Pyo”, “Piyo” or “P. – Hobbies: Acting – His favorite actor is Yoo Seung Bum and he likes to memorize and act out all the scenes Seung Bum senior does.
– He was a Vocal Performance major at Seoul Music High School. – Zico draws with his left hand, but writes with his right hand. – He was in a relationship with Seolhyun from AOA, but in September 2016 it was announced that the couple had broken up due to personal reasons.
– He participated in the TV show “Battle of Shinhwa“. – Sub-unit: Bastarz – B-Bomb’s ideal type: ” – He was born in Busan, South Korea. – According to the other members, he showers the fastest.
– Daehyun’s ideal type is someone like Shin Saimdang. – He audited for JYP together with BTS’s J-Hope and Halo’s Dino. – On February 18, 2019 his contact with TS Entertaining ended, and he won’t renew. – His hobbies are listen to music/ dancing – His favorite color is Black.
– Youngjae is friends with JB from GOT7 and with Sungjae from Bto B. (They became very close during their trainee days.) – Youngjae revealed that he and BTS’s Jin, BTOB‘s Eunkwang and VIXX’s Ken are in a gaming crew, called “The Strongest Idol” and Youngjae is the leader. – His chores in the dorm is to keep everything organized. – In March 2019, he announced that he has signed under a new agency and debuted as a solo artist in April 2019. – Education: Hanlim Arts High School – He was a trainee for 1.5 years.
– He, along with Zico have produced all of Block B’s albums.
– Because of his long face he has been called “Cucumber“ or “Carrot“. – Education: Attending Hanrim Entertainment Arts High School – Specialties: Composing, rapping – He was actually eliminated during the group’s first official audition.
As of February 18, 2019 all the remaining member contracts have been terminated and they won’t be renewed. – On February 18, 2019 his contact with TS Entertaining ended, and he won’t renew. – Daehyun was born in Gwangju then later moved to Busan. – Education: Nataraja Academy in Busan – He was a trainee for a total of 2 years and trained with the group for about 7 months. – In the dorm he used to share a room with Zelo, but he left the dorm and lives on his own now. P were a family he’d be the mom (he insists that’s his role, not Him Chan’s). He also said he’d like a girl who shares his interest in anime. – He wants his fan girls to call him “Oppa” even though he is younger than most of them. – His hobbies are listening to music, writing lyrics, skateboarding, beatboxing – Zelo graduated from SOPA in 2015, he was schoolmates with Joy (Red Velvet), Yerin (GFriend) and Hayoung (APink).